Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Alyse & Matt | NCC Wedding

Alyse and Matt tied the knot at the NCC this past weekend & I have to admit - I had a hard time giving these babies up! I can not wait to see the official images from their wedding photographer Amie Schroeder (who's images are sure to be better than these from my phone!) Natalie Diener was their planner & the day went off with out a hitch. Here's a sneak peek at the beauties....
Bridesmaid One: Berzelia!
 
Lucky Girl #2: Green Hydrangea
 
Beauty a laTres: Green Trick Dianthus
 Lovely Lady #4: Green Cymbidiums
Rounding the corner is miss number 5: Green Parrot Tulips
Pretty #6 (maybe my fav?): Leucadendron
and the Bride herself...a little bit of everything:
I miss you lovelies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous wedding and we couldn't have done it without you! I am so looking forward to working together again this year!

Seriously, Alyse and Matt's flowers were spectacular, especially these bouquets. You really nailed the whole "all green, no flowers" aesthetic!